Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The leprechaun, a Kitty, and me...

So...... much has happened since Jan 31st.....

The Leprechaun....
On March 17th, St. Patricks Day, the Boston Region had a very heavy repression raised off their shoulders when it was learned that the Leprechaun was transferred to New "Haven’t won a championship in 8 years" York...Yes, the overpowering "If you do it my way it will be better" midge has been sent on his way..... Hasta La Vista you phoney. I now fully understand why the guys and gals at your last job did back flips when you left.... So bye Martin Sheen...

a Kitty...
I met a real nice girl and have been spending quality time with her. I met her last Octoberish while flying wingman for my boy Barry, to find out that she was not interested in said friend... :-) We lost physical contact but remained in contact via text message and recently started hanging out...

me...
So, as you can see work is good and life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment